* I don't like envelopes.
* I do like spoons.
* I love butter, people, and creative thinking, but not necessarily in that order.
* I also love chocolate.
* I have a childlike creature of my own. I once convinced him that I was an elf.
* I eat first lunch at around 9:30am, every day.
* I am a middle child, but think that I'm the first born (Sorry Scott. And Judy. And Bill...).
* I am a Christian.
* I order dessert first.
* I picked up photography in '99, thanks to my man-child and the book
"How to Photograph Your Baby", by Nick Kelsh.
* Two of my sisters and I have the same wedding anniversary. We're still not sure how that happened.
* I am madly in love with a Mennonite. There are no coffee filters involved.
* My toenails are shy.
* Airports love me and try to keep me in them as much as possible.
* Our cat needs Jesus.
*Our dog needs a haircut.
* Music moves me.
* Pick up lines do not.
* I like making up words. I find it to be quite liberational.
* My favorite real word is "ubiquitous". Say it out loud. You'll love it too.